The 7th Annual International Free Linguistics Conference will be held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong during 27-28 September 2013
Official conference website 2013: http://www.engl.polyu.edu.hk/events/flc2013/index.asp
Visit this website for details about the conference and submission guidelines.
1. Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15 May 2013
2. Deadline for Full Paper Submission to Conference Proceedings: 15 July 2013
Highlights of freelinguistics conference 2013
1. Highly reputed focus speakers
2. Edited conference proceedings to be released during conference inauguration
1. Douglas Biber, Professor, English Department, Northern Arizona University, USA.
2. John Bateman, Professor, English Department, University of Bremen, Germany
3. Martin Haspelmath, Professor, Department of Linguistics, Max Plank Institute of Evolutionary Anthropology, Germany
4. Ruqaiya Hasan, Emeritus Professor, Department of Linguistics, Macquarie University, Australia
5. Ahmar Mahboob, Sr. Lecturer, Department of Linguistics, University of Sydney, Australia